Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Designs

Having been experimenting design wise with my blog, I have gradually become more aware of my looks and dislikes stylistically. I have been changing things around rather frequently trying to find a design that suited my tastes. I may as yet change the template for this blog, I'm looking at some on the Internet beyond the basic ones on this site, but I'm a little wary of making such changes lest I mess up some of what I've already done on this blog. I've also become quite fond of the Georgia font, I use to think Arial was the most readable, but having compared posts using both fonts, I happen to think that Georgia is easier on the eyes. 


I also, by the way, have an empty blog on wordpress with the exact same name as this one that I don't think I'm going to be using. I have to say that the controls were a lot more complicated than the one's here, which is not good for a moron like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment