Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Intro

A welcome to any unfortunate souls who managed to stumble upon this blog in the nether regions of the Internet. As this is the first post of my blog and I am still experimenting with the design a bit, I won't have much of anything to say at the moment. If anyone cares, this post's font is in Georgia, but I suspect I will be using Arial mostly, I just want to see if this font looks better. I may also be adding some gadgets as time goes on. Well that's about all for now. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've now started and more should be coming soon. I'm new to this whole blogging thing so I've not been posting material as I have mostly been doing design stuff so far, I'd really like to get a better site design down the road, but this should suffice for now.

    ReplyDelete