Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Revised View of "The Pragmatic Libertarian" Podcast

Well it has been a little while now since I last updated this blog, but as work has been rather overwhelming in the last two weeks ( a blog post on that is probably in the works) I have not had the emotional energy to write a blog post ( it does take a lot of energy to write for me, maybe that's why I had trouble in school). To get to my main point though, I had in a past post done a review by of a podcast called "The Pragmatic Libertarian" by someone named Shawn, who goes by the username Xomniverse. Initially when I wrote that, I gave a mixed review noting that while I found many of his ideas intersting, I had some misgivings about other things he had said. After having listned to more episodes of his podcast and watching many of his videos on youtube, I have revised my opinion to a large extent. I now think very highly of him and find his ideas to be challenging and refreshing as they provide a much needed anecdote to some of the more simplistic cliched approaches to libertarianism that are out there. I would now just like to reccomend his podcast to any readers here that are interested in libertarianism and philosophy and politics as I think you will find much of value in his work. I will now be linking his podcast on the sidebar of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment